Handmade Market: awesome... again!

What a fabulous 2 days for a winter market. After a severely frozen Canberra morning (I broke my car ice scraper!) the day was clear and sunny, and at least indoors, it was perfectly warm! I had loads of gorgeous customers on both days taking home new treasures to love. 

Check out the CUTEST customers in the world who were trying out a chair!!... awwww! They were the lucky ones taking home the Union Jack ottoman!
With the cushions at centre front, lots of these went to new homes. The scribbly heart cushions, designed by my son Dylan were a huge hit, he is donating his 'royalties' to the Heart Foundation when he Jumps Rope For Heart this week awwwww!

Stock was thinned out and a few 'reserves brought in for day 2...
Thank you to all of my lovely customers and admirers (blushes)! If you missed out on the market, please check the Facebook Page for items still available, it might be just what you were after!

xxx

Comments